All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOverstretching for a pass or mistimed tackle can put a soccer player out of action for months - muscle tears, tendon and joint injuries are all part and parcel of the game. However, many of these injuries are preventable, in particular by better preparation of the leg muscles. Professional and amateur players alike must have eugh muscle strength to withstand games full of short sprints, sudden stops, and scissor movements that push the knees and surrounding areas to the limit. This volume provides expert information on how players can improve their strength, and protect their joints and tendons through guided training both at home and in the gym, as well as advice on improving flexibility and nutrition.
- Author BiographyRalf Meier has worked in the strength sports and fitness field for nearly 25 years. He is also the editor-in-chief of Sports & Fitness magazine.
- Author(s)Ralf Meier
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.