All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how small changes in muscle strength add up to big race results. This book also explains how triathletes can adjust their workouts to emphasize endurance, strength, or power, and how to balance the three to reach race goals. It includes information on structuring a periodised weight routine to maximize results.
- Author BiographyDr. Patrick Hagerman was a recipient of the NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year award in 2002. Dr. Hagerman has coached for USA Triathlon and USA Weightlifting and has competed in triathlon, cycling, windsurfing, and adventure racing for over 25 years. He is a Fellow of the National Strength and Conditioning Association and a past member of its Board of Directors. He is the Director of Sport Skill Development for Qwest Personal Training.
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/01/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout and tables
- Weight567 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.