Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers comprehensive coverage of topics used in engineering solutions for the stiffness and strength of physical systems, with a range of scales from micrometers to kilometers. Coverage integrates a wide array of topics into a unified text, including such subjects as plasticity, fracture, composite materials, energy approaches, and mechanics of microdevices (MEMs). This integrated and unified approach reflects the reality of modern techlogy with its demands to learn the fundamentals of new subjects quickly.
- Author(s)Dominic J. Bello,Frederick A. Leckie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note475 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1433 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.