All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrengthening Governance Globally is the fifth volume in the series 'Patterns of Potential Human Progress'. Each volume considers one key aspect of how development unfolds globally and how better to move it in desired directions. This volume identifies the provision of security, the building of government capacity, and the broadening of inclusion of governance on which high-income countries have traditionally made long historical transitions. In contrast, many developing countries today struggle with all three governance transition dimensions simultaneously. Strengthening Governance Globally uses the growing empirical database on governance variables to understand historical change.
- Author BiographyBarry B. Hughes is Professor of International Relations in the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver. Devin K. Joshi is an Assistant Professor at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver. Jonathan D. Moyer is the Associate Director of the Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver. Timothy D. Sisk is Professor and Associate Dean for Research at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver. Jose R. Solorzano, MSCS/MSF, is a Senior Consultant for the Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures.
- Author(s)Barry B. Hughes,Devin K. Joshi,Jonathan D. Moyer,Jose Roberto Solorzano,Timothy D. Sisk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.