All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrengths-Based Recruitment and Development explains how and why strengths-based recruitment (SBR) is having a transformational impact on performance in top companies like Saga, Gap, Starbucks and SABMiller. By shifting the focus from what people can do (competency-based recruitment) to what they naturally enjoy doing, or SBR, these companies have reported results which include a 50% drop in staff turver, 20% increase in productivity and a 12% increase in customer satisfaction within a matter of months. It is wonder that organizations in many sectors are adopting this new and powerful approach to improve performance, customer satisfaction and competitive edge. Strengths-Based Recruitment and Development includes case studies and interviews with executive board level leaders. These provide rare insight into how they implemented strengths approaches in their organizations to improve the bottom line and performance. The book shows how strengths-based talent management goes beyond simply recruiting the right people to creating a strategy and culture that has a transformational effect on organisational culture and results. Strengths-Based Recruitment and Development will be the go-to book on strengths-based talent management for HR professionals and managers. Online supporting resources include bonus frequently asked questions about strengths-based talent management.
- Author BiographySally Bibb is a consultant, speaker, award-winning author and director of Engaging Minds, a strengths consultancy. She carries out organizational change work in Europe, USA and Asia, and has a track record of transformational work in organizations. In the corporate world, she held senior roles at The Economist Group and international development roles in the telecommunications and media sectors.
- Author(s)Sally Bibb
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.