All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't see or touch it, but sometimes you feel it. Stress can cause headaches, stomachaches, and other health issues. If you've ever felt overwhelmed, nervous, tense, or burned out, this book is for you. Learn ways to manage stress so it doesn't become a bigger problem. Then take some time to relax. Its a fast paced world, but it doesn't have to be stressful.
- Author(s)Heather E Schwartz
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSnap Books: Healthy Me
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width196 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.