All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the USA is treated as a system that has been stress-tested by four unique events: the War on Terror, Hurricane Katrina, the Financial Meltdown that led to the Great Recession and the Giant Oil Spill. The author uses stress-testing to identify weaknesses within the system, and examine the response to disaster.
- Author BiographyJohn Rennie Short is Professor of Public Policy at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, USA. He is author of 35 books and numerous academic articles regarding cities, environmental issues and cartography.
- Author(s)John Rennie Short
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.