All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSignificant Urkunden produced at St. Gallen, Switzerland in the 1st half of the 14th century are examined for the purpose of acquiring information about the historical dialect's stressed vowel system. The graphemic systems of these documents and the phological systems underlying them are deduced. The history of the development of the stressed vocalism from the time of Notker to the modern dialect of St. Gallen is discussed.
- Author(s)Terrence C. McCormick
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1977
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight170 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.