Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionSignificant Urkunden produced at St. Gallen, Switzerland in the 1st half of the 14th century are examined for the purpose of acquiring information about the historical dialect's stressed vowel system. The graphemic systems of these documents and the phological systems underlying them are deduced. The history of the development of the stressed vocalism from the time of Notker to the modern dialect of St. Gallen is discussed.
- Author(s)Terrence C. McCormick
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1977
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight170 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.