All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStretching Basics is a user-friendly guide to achieving a more supple and flexible physique using your own body as resistance. It provides an introductory guide for stretching and flexibility for sport, lifestyle, and injury prevention. With step-by-step illustrated instructions for more than 50 exercises, readers will be able to improve flexibility and range of motion, as well as reduce muscular tension throughout the whole body. Also included is a testing and stretching routine for reducing lower back tension, and exercises that can be done quickly and easily, virtually anywhere.
- Author BiographyPaul Collins is an expert in the field of personal fitness, back care, and weight loss, as well as an award-winning personal trainer with more than twenty years experience.
- Author(s)Paul Collins
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Note200 photographs & illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.