Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you long ago learn to fear and dread stretching because of overbearing P.E. teachers who forced you to touch your toes? It doesna t have to be that way anymore. Stretching is a powerful tool that can bring you new ease of movement, an increase in your physical capabilities, and deep composure that requires you to do thing more than breathe. You can always have access to it--and best of all, ita s free! Stretching for Dummies shows you that stretching is actually easy to do--and reveals how you can reap the amazing benefits of stretching anywhere, anytime. It explains in simple terms how you can stand taller, look thinner, keep stress from getting the best of you, keep your muscles from feeling achy, and nip injuries in the bud. Youa ll discover:* The why's, where's, when's, and how's of letting loose and snapping back* How to keep from hurting yourself* The benefits of stretching with a partner* How to target specific areas: such as head, shoulders, knees, and toes* The art of breathing correctly* How to use stretching to sooth lower back pain* Stretches to start and end your day right* Stretches you can do at your desk* Stretches for various stages of life--including stretches for kids and seniors This easy--to--use reference also includes a list of ten surprising around--the house stretching accessories, along with ten common aches and pain that stretching can help. Regardless of how old or young you are, Stretching for Dummies will introduce you to a kinder and gentler form of flexibility that will reduce that nagging tension and tenderness in your muscles and truly make you feel good all over.
- Author BiographyLaReine Chabut is a lifestyle and fitness expert, model, and mom. She's the author of Exercise Balls For Dummies (Wiley) and Lose That Baby Fat! (M. Evans) and is a contributing fitness expert for Shape Fit Pregnancy magazine. LaReine has served as the lead instructor for America's number one exercise video series The Firm (over three million copies sold worldwide) and has graced the covers of such high--profile fitness publications as Shape, Health, New Body, and Runner's World. She has appeared on CNN, ABC, FOX News, EXTRA, Access Hollywood, Good Day LA, and KABC and is a premier trainer for Ipods (see www.podfitness.com/lareinechabut) along with Kathy Smith, David Kirsch, and other top trainers in their field. As an actress, LaReine penned a sitcom with Meg Ryan entitled Below the Radar for the Fox Network and Castle Rock Entertainment. She has co--written and starred in two short films: Separation Anxiety, which broadcast on Lifetime Television, and Good Jill Hunting, which aired on the Sundance Channel. Her series regular and guest starring appearances include Linc's, Nash Bridges, The Secret World of Alex Mack, USA High, The Single Guy, Strange Luck, Murder She Wrote, and Quantum Leap, to name a handful.
- Author(s)LaReine Chabut,Madeleine Lewis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.