All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneous pressures to reduce costs and increase student achievement have never been greater than they are today. Not only is cost-cutting essential in this era of tightened resources, argue Hess and Osberg, but eliminating inefficient spending is critical for freeing up resources to drive school reform. This provocative book brings together a dynamic group of authors-scholars, consultants, journalists, and entrepreneurs-who offer fresh insights into an issue school or district can afford to igre.
- Author BiographyFrederick M. Hess is director of education policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute and executive editor of Education Next. His books include Educational Entrepreneurship: Realities, Challenges, Possibilities and The Future of Educational Entrepreneurship. Eric Osberg is vice president and treasurer of the Thomas B. Fordham Institute and a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. His publications include Fund the Child: Tackling Inequity and Antiquity in School Finance.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Edited byEric Osberg,Frederick M. Hess
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.