All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most original kid detective since Encyclopedia Brown! After an exciting year of solving mysteries, Striker and his friends are off to summer camp! But all is t as it seems throughout their summer adventure, and new puzzles continue to pile up. Someone is firing arrows in the dead of night. Two campers hide a mysterious past. And is it a friend or foe who sabotages the dance decorations? This delightful and humorous sequel continues the adventures of Striker, Bill, Sheila, and Amy, with new characters joining the fun. Like the first Striker Jones vel, young readers will learn new ecomic concepts in each mystery, such as wants vs. needs, entrepreneurship, and investment. A finalist in the 2013 USA Best Book Awards, the Midwest Book Review calls Striker Jones a fun and rollicking series with effortless teaching of both cooperation values and basic ecomics. SocialStudiesforKids.com calls it an interesting and well-thought-out twist on the usual kid detective tales. Teachers and homeschooling parents, check out the Teacher's Companion (also available on Amazon), and read reviews by real educators at elementaryecon.com/teacher-editions.html.
- Author BiographyMaggie M. Larche thinks economics is more fun than jumping on a trampoline while eating cotton candy. A native Floridian, she currently lives in Daphne, Alabama, with her husband and kids. Striker Jones was born from her personal fondness for a good mystery. The Striker Jones economics series for kids has been recommended by the Mamie Eisenhower Library Project, and the newest book, Striker Jones and the Midnight Archer, was an award-winning finalist in the USA Best Book Awards, Children's Fiction category.
- Author(s)Maggie M Larche
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.