All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $20.07Trending at AU $24.91
About this product
- DescriptionStriker the cat is unstoppable! He thinks that there is too much fun to be had, and matter what his mama tells him, he never slows down. One day, a bump to the head brings this busy cat to a standstill. Will Striker finally listen to his mama and learn to make time for a little calmness? This charmingly-illustrated picture book for ages 3-6 aims to teach busy children about the benefits of taking time to sit quietly and clear their mind. Touching on the principles of mindfulness, it provides the perfect introduction to the differing feelings of chaos and calm and encourages children to find balance in their increasingly busy lives.
- Author BiographyEmma Hughes is an artist and business owner from Bath. As well as running an illustration business, Bertie & Jack (www.bertieandjack.co.uk), Emma is a fully qualified Ashtanga Yoga Teacher and has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. Emma is also a volunteer mentor for Mentoring Plus in Bath, working with vulnerable young people. John Smisson is an artist, currently specialising in graphical illustration for children. John's roots are in Fine Art, but more recently has moved his focus to digital art and design.
- Author(s)Emma Hughes
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Smisson
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.