All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your home and make unique gifts using string! Follow Lucy Hopping's simple instructions to create a whole host of stylish home accessories to update your decor. In the first chapter 'Display and decorate,' you'll be able to make a cool geometric lampshade, get organised with embroidered storage baskets, or revamp a bare wall with a large piece of wall art that consists of lots of little canvases which combine to make an impressive deer. Wrap your furniture in string too - there are projects to transform your chairs, decorate a table and stitch rainbow curtains. All the creations in the second chapter 'Accessories and Jewellery' can be worn, so you can be a walking work of art! There are embroidered buttons to embellish a cardigan, a vibrant neon necklace that makes a statement and even a cute pineapple bag that will liven up any outfit. In the final chapter, 'Artful gifts,' you can use all your new skills to make your friends and family beautiful presents such as pretty stitched tebooks for the student in your life, a trendy arrow cushion for a new home, ceramic hanging decorations for Christmas and why t whip up gift boxes and gift tags as the perfect finishing touches? Start with the simplest projects and progress to more complex designs such as the intricate string art owl, guided every step of the way by clear step-by-step illustrations and a comprehensive techniques section.
- Author BiographyLucy Hopping is an Art and Craft Product Developer in the toy industry and regularly attends international trade fairs. She makes macrame, crocheted and knitted products to sell at local craft fairs and via online craft websites. She is the author of Macrame Jewelry and Accessories, Dress Your Tech, Rubber Band Bracelets, Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals and Friendship Bracelets, co-author of Handmade Glamping and a contributor to Crafting for Girls, all published by CICO Books. She lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Lucy Hopping
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs and illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.