All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the basketball teams of the Southeastern Conference dominate the national college rankings, it wasn't too long ago that the SEC was mostly recognized for football. Today the SEC has displaced the Big Ten and the Atlantic Coast Conference as the premier conference of college basketball. Beginning with Rick Piti's revival of the University of Kentucky from the perdition of probation to the University of Arkansas's entry into the conference and subsequent national title, Chris Dortch chronicles SEC history up to its present pinnacle. The twelve conference teams play for high stakes, competing fiercely for coaches and players and for coveted spots at the NCAA tournament. Join Dortch as he talks to the coaches, players, and fans who have turned the SEC into the home of all that is best in college basketball. String Music also explores the traditions and history that bring SEC hoops to life, including the rivalries, the history, the players, and the coaches. It sets the standard for analyzing the state of college basketball today and provides the best coverage of the rich heritage of SEC basketball.
- Author(s)Chris Dortch
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2003
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrassey's Inc
- Content Note19ill.
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.