All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for violin, viola, and cello, this book includes a CD featuring performances of all the pieces and exercises with pia.
- Author BiographyJan Dobbins is a former Music Adviser and Head of an LEA Instrumental Music Service. Now she divides her time between delivering professional development courses, teaching string players, exploring music with children aged 3-11, composing instrumental music and writing songs.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStrings in Step
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.