All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for violin, viola, and cello, this book includes a CD featuring performances of all the pieces and exercises with pia.
- Author BiographyJan Dobbins is a former Music Adviser and Head of an LEA Instrumental Music Service. Now she divides her time between delivering professional development courses, teaching string players, exploring music with children aged 3-11, composing instrumental music and writing songs.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStrings in Step
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.