All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colourful and totally stripetastic picture book drops you into the magnificent world of Stripe Island. Bright, beautiful illustrations and simple but imaginative text bring the magnificent island to vivid life. The action centres upon the Stripe Festival held in the stripy town square, where stripy singers, strongmen, inventors and acrobatic baboons entertain cheering crowds of stripy spectators. With its stripy hills and stripy seas, stripy houses and even a stripy circus, theres plenty of stripy fun for all!
- Author(s)Tupera Tupera
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Weight410 g
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.