All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do you see stripes around you? This n-fiction picture book looks at all sorts of stripes. Do you see them on a zebra's fur, or as shadows on the pavement, or on a bright, woolly jumper? Alongside each photograph is a close-up snapshot that magnifies the various textiles and materials in detail. * Lilac/Band 0 - wordless book that gives information through pictures and is designed to develop understanding about how information books work. * Text type - Non-Fiction * A simple pictoral summary at the end of the book provides an oppportunity to recap and discuss the information in the book. * This book is ideal for supporting early work on patterns and art. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
- Author BiographyInternationally-renowned children's author, Monica Hughes was a master of science fiction and fantasy writing. She was the recipient of numerous awards and was the author of The Isis Trilogy and A Handful of Seeds. She has written a number of titles for the Collins Big Cat series.
- Author(s)Monica Hughes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.