Strive for a 5 for America's History by University Rebecca Edwards, University Warren Hierl, Professor Louisa Bond Moffitt, Professor Jerry Davila, University Robert O Self, University Nancy Schick, University James A Henretta (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $84.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrive for a 5: Preparing for the AP(r) United States History Exam provides a thorough student review of American history with tips for test preparation. Designed to accompany the eight edition of America's History, and written by some of the most repsected and experienced AP(r) US History teachers in the country, Strive for a 5, gives students thepractice they need to succeed in the redesigned AP(r) US History course and on the exam.
- Author BiographyJames A. Henretta is a Professor Emeritus of American History at the University of Maryland, College Park. His publications include The Evolution of American Society, 1700-1815: An Interdisciplinary Analysis ; Salutary Neglect : Colonial Administration under the Duke of Newcastle; Evolution and Revolution: American Society, 1600-1820; The Origins of American Capitalism ; and an edited volume, Republicanism and Liberalism in America and the German States, 1750-1850. Recent publications include Magistrates, Common Law Lawyers, Legislators: The Three Legal Systems of British America, in The Cambridge History of Law in America and Charles Evans Hughes and the Strange Death of Liberal America, in Law and History Review, derived from his ongoing research on the liberal state in America: New York, 1820-1975. During his career, Henretta taught at Sussex, Princeton, UCLA, and Boston University. He served as a Fulbright Senior Scholar in Australia and as the Harmsworth Professor of American History at Oxford University. Rebecca Edwards is a Professor of History at Vassar College. Her research interests focus on the post-Civil War era and include electoral politics, environmental history, and the history of women and gender roles. She is the author of Angels in the Machinery: Gender in American Party Politics from the Civil War to the Progressive Era and New Spirits: Americans in the Gilded Age, 1865-1905. She is currently working on a biography of women's rights advocate and People's Party orator Mary E. Lease.Robert O. Self is Professor of History at Brown University. His research focuses on urban history, American politics, and the post-1945 United States. He is the author of American Babylon: Race and the Struggle for Postwar Oakland, which won four professional prizes, including the James A. Rawley Prize from the Organization of American Historians, and All in the Family: The Realignment of American Democracy Since the 1960s. He is currently at work on a book about the centrality of houses, cars, and children to family consumption in the twentieth-century United States. He teaches courses on the postwar United States; the history of political movements; the history of gender, sex, and the family; and urban history.
- Author(s)Professor Jerry Davila,Professor Louisa Bond Moffitt,University James A Henretta,University Nancy Schick,University Rebecca Edwards,University Robert O Self,University Warren Hierl
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Weight916 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.