All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as A Motor Relearning Programme for Stroke , the authors have produced a completely revised and updated version of this essential guide to task - and context-specific exercise and training for the optimal functional recovery of stroke patients. The guidelines are based on scientific rationale and the latest clinical research and cover a range of critical everyday actions, while the modern and accessible format with many new photographs and line drawings ensures maximum clarity and practicality. Written by two ackwledged experts in their field, Stroke Rehabilitation presents Carr and Shepherd's internationally respected system of stroke rehabilitation. The clear and comprehensive linking of science and clinical practice make this an indispensable volume for physiotherapists, occupational therapists and all those involved in the rehabilitation of patients with stroke.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note280 ills.
- Weight820 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJanet H. Carr,Roberta B. Shepherd
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.