All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the rapid progress in laser techlogy a wealth of vel fundamental and applied applications of lasers in atomic and plasma physics have become possible. This book focuses on the interaction of high intensity lasers with matter. It reviews the state of the art of high power laser sources, intensity laser-atom and laser-plasma interactions, laser matter interaction at relativistic intensities, and QED with intense lasers.
- Author BiographyT. Brabec has been working for nearly 20 years in the areas of nonlinear optics, ultrafast spectroscopy, attosecond science, intense laser field physics, and quantum dynamics. He has (co-)authored about 100 publications.
- Author(s)Henry Kapteyn,Thomas Brabec
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 134
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1076 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.