All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNew Hampshire, despite its small size, played a significant role in the American Revolution. The deeds of the state's soldiers and other table citizenry have been well documented but the contributions of the black population have never been fully explored until w. The largest part of this book consists of the service records of all kwn black soldiers with ties to New Hampshire: 139 who served in New Hampshire's forces, 34 who served in New Hampshire and ather colony's forces, and 51 who served in ather colony's forces but lived in New Hampshire at some point in their lives. The work also provides information on life for blacks in New Hampshire before and during the American Revolution, and information on campaigns and engagements that blacks from New Hampshire were kwn to have taken part in.
- Author BiographyAuthor and lecturer Glenn A. Knoblock is the author of many works of history. The top military contributor to the Harvard/Oxford University Press eight volume African-American National Biography (2008), he also writes on local history. He lives in Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Glenn A. Knoblock
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note55 photographs and illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight490 g
- Width148 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.