All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your upper-body workout to the next level with Stronger Arms & Upper Body . Muscle & Fitness magazine's Joe Wuebben and Jim Stoppani, PhD, team up to provide the most effective exercises and programs for increasing strength, definition, power, and size. Targeting the development of shoulders, arms, upper back, chest, and abdominals, Stronger Arms & Upper Body features over 100 exercises for serious lifters, including specific instructions for mastering technique and advanced exercise variations to help lifters push past plateaus. Along with 33 programs and ready-to-use workout plans, detailed anatomical illustrations, explanations and variations for equipment needs, and the latest in advanced training methods, Stronger Arms & Upper Body provides the comprehensive, hard-core instruction you need for the results you want.
- Author BiographyJoe Wuebben serves as senior features editor at Muscle & Fitness, the world's largest bodybuilding publication. He has written more than 100 articles dealing with body-part-specific workouts, periodized programs, and advanced training techniques, and he has published in Muscle & Fitness Hers, Men's Fitness, and other top publications. Co-author Jim Stoppani, PhD, is senior science editor at Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, and Flex magazines. One of the foremost researchers in the field of exercise science, Stoppani received his doctorate in exercise physiology from the University of Connecticut. After graduation, he served as a post-doctoral research fellow in the prestigious John B. Pierce Laboratory and department of cellular and molecular physiology at Yale University School of Medicine, where he investigated the effects of exercise and diet on gene regulation in skeletal muscle.
- Author(s)Joseph Wuebben,PhD Jim Stoppani
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 253 black & white halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.