All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStacey Greene takes the reader through a subject many people have experienced, but few are comfortable talking about......infidelity. Greene's book puts one couple's decision to grow from this episode into fiction format. The character, Michelle, made assumptions about her marriage that did t allow her to see anything out of the ordinary. To further complicate the relationship, one spouse uses faith in God while the other vacillates on the existence or t of a higher power. Do the children figure it out? Does the character, Jim, continue to see the other woman? Will the marriage make it? Greene uses an autobiographical approach to show the reader what lies on the other side of such a breach of trust.
- Author BiographyAuthor Stacey Greene grew up as the youngest of several children. She competed in many different sports from the age of 11 to the present. Stacey is a voracious reader and when she is not spending time with her husband and children, she can be found playing in her organic garden.
- Author(s)Stacey Greene
- PublisherGrowing Vital Health
- Date of Publication29/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrowing Vital Health
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.