All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlene's soul mate, Samantha, has been killed in a car accident. Daniel's partner, Martin, has been murdered in a robbery gone wrong. Seeking comfort, Charlene and Daniel attend a support group where they meet for the first time. Emotionally devastated and discarded by their loved ones' conservative families, Charlene and Daniel feel an immediate connection. Rather than reveal their pain to a room full of strangers, they decide to see each other through their shared anguish. As a beautiful friendship emerges from grief, slivers of new hope are found.
- Author BiographyDavid-Matthew Barnes describes himself as a playwright, poet, novelist, filmmaker, actor, dancer, cheerleader, choreographer, director, teacher, and former model...for life. He is the author of over forty stage plays that have been performed in three languages in eight countries. He wrote and directed the feature film Frozen Stars, which received worldwide distribution. His literary work has been featured in over one hundred publications. David-Matthew was the 2008 Emerging Writer in Residence at Penn State where he taught in the English program for one year. Today, he lives in Sacramento, California, where he serves as a director for the Lambda Players theater company and teaches college English classes.
- Author(s)David-Mathew Barnes
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.