All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPartial differential equations provide mathematical models of many important problems in the physical sciences and engineering. This book, first published in 2000, treats one class of such equations, concentrating on methods involving the use of surface potentials. It provided the first detailed exposition of the mathematical theory of boundary integral equations of the first kind on n-smooth domains. Included are chapters on three specific examples: the Laplace equation, the Helmholtz equation and the equations of linear elasticity. The book is designed to provide an ideal preparation for studying the modern research literature on boundary element methods.
- Author(s)William McLean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2000
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.