Structural Equation Modeling with AMOS: Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming by Barbara M. Byrne (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $113.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling text provides a practical guide to the basic concepts of structural equation modeling (SEM) and the AMOS program (Versions 17 & 18). The author reviews SEM applications based on actual data taken from her research. Noted for its n-mathematical language, this book is written for the vice SEM user. With each chapter, the author walks the reader through all steps involved in testing the SEM model including: * an explanation of the issues addressed * an illustration of the hypothesized and posthoc models tested * AMOS input and output with accompanying interpretation and explanation * The function of the AMOS toolbar icons and their related pull-down menus * The data and published reference upon which the model was based. With over 50% new material, highlights of the new edition include: * All new screen shots featuring Version 17 of the AMOS program * All data files w available at www.routledge.com/9780805863734 * Application of a multitrait-mulitimethod model, latent growth curve model, and second-order model based on categorical data * All applications based on the most commonly used graphical interface * The automated multi-group approach to testing for equivalence The book opens with an introduction to the fundamental concepts of SEM and the basics of the AMOS program. The next 3 sections present applications that focus on single-group, multiple-group, and multitrait-mutimethod and latent growth curve models. The book concludes with a discussion about n-rmal and missing (incomplete) data and two applications capable of addressing these issues. Intended for researchers, practitioners, and students who use SEM and AMOS in their work, this book is an ideal resource for graduate level courses on SEM taught in departments of psychology, education, business, and other social and health sciences and/or as a supplement in courses on applied statistics, multivariate statistics, statistics II, intermediate or advanced statistics, and/or research design. Appropriate for those with limited or previous exposure to SEM, a prerequisite of basic statistics through regression analysis is recommended.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Ottawa, Canada
- Author(s)Barbara M. Byrne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMultivariate Applications Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight616 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.