All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for use as a supplement to the textbook Plasticity for Structural Engineers by W.F. Chen and D.J. Han (Springer-Verlag, 1988) or other plasticity texts. The purpose is to help students and structural engineers learn and practice how to solve typical engineering plasticity problems in general and, more importantly, how to use computers to solve plasticity problems in structural engineering in particular. To this end, specific numerical algorithms in the computer software implementation of the theory together with actual code development are given. A number of solved and supplementary problems are provided, as well as two computer-aided-education (CAE) programs, to enhance the students' understanding of these subjects.
- Author(s)H. Zhang,Wai-Kai Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.