All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionQingwang and Junxue present the findings of the Study of the Optimal Size and Structure of China's Regional Governments conducted by the National Natural Science Foundation of China. In an invative theoretical analysis, it builds a framework upon the theories of intergovernmental fiscal relations and government administration to examine the endogeus determinants of the size, structure, and evolution of regional governments and the influence they have on China's socio-ecomic development. It also takes a more microscopic perspective, looking at county-level governments to examine the effect of the differentiated behavior of various levels of government on the size and structure of regional governments.
- Author BiographyGuo Qingwang is the Dean of the School of Finance, Renmin University of China, and the Vice-President of the Chinese Tax Institute. Guo's work covers public finance and taxation, macroeconomic theory and policies. He is the author of The Effectiveness and Fade-Out Strategy of Active Fiscal Policy (2007), Corporation Tax: International Comparison (1996), Active Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy (2004), etc. Jia Junxue is the Deputy Head of the School of Finance, Renmin University of China. Jia was also the Chairman of the Chinese Finance Society. His research covers public economics, macroeconomic theory and policies. He is the author of Research on China's Economic Cycle (2008), Effectiveness and Fade-Out Strategy of Active Fiscal Policy (2007), etc.
- Author(s)Junxue Jia,Qingwang Guo
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStructural Reform in China's Regional Governments
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.