All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionStructural Steel Design: A Practice-Oriented Approach, 2e, bridges the gap between theory and practice, helping readers learn the basics of steel design and how to practically apply that learning to actual steel-framed building projects. Teaching and Learning Experience * Takes a holistic approach by showing how each individual component design in a steel-framed building is incorporated into a complete building design as one would find in practice. * Introduces a design project as part of the end-of-the-chapter problems to expose readers to the important aspects of a real-world steel building design project.
- Author BiographyAbi Aghayere, Ph.D., P.Eng. is a Professor in the Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering at Drexel University and co-author of Reinforced Concrete Design, and Structural Wood Design: A Practice Oriented Approach. He has more than 25 years of experience in the analysis and design of various types of building structures in Canada and the United States. Jason Vigil, P.E., S.E. is a consultant in Rochester, New York with more than 15 years of experience as a structural engineer specializing in buildings of varying complexity and is an adjunct professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He is also the co-author of Structural Wood Design: A Practice Oriented Approach.
- Author(s)Abi O. Aghayere,Jason Vigil
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date11/08/2014
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.