All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of two main parts: structural synthesis methods for a precision elastic system, including effective approximations; and the application of precision functional elastic systems at reference and operating conditions. Each part provides theoretical basics and a large variety of examples of application and recommendations for parametric and structural optimization. A handbook as well as a textbook, it gives theoretical and practical tools to researchers, instrument system designers, engineers, metrologists, and also to students of college engineering courses. Special consideration is dedicated to the theory and applications of flexible helicoids, tch flexure hinges, and perforated plates whose methods of structural synthesis need development.
- Author(s)Yakov M. Tseytlin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 80 black & white tables, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.