All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing major concepts and key points, this book tests students' kwledge of the principal theories in structural and stress analysis. Its main feature is helping students to understand the subject by asking and answering conceptual questions. Each chapter begins with a summary of key issues and relevant formulas. A 'key points' review identifies important concepts which are essential for students' understanding of the chapter. Numerical examples are used to illustrate these concepts and demonstrate the application of the formulas. A short discussion of the problem is provided, before the solution is revealed, to ensure that students kw t only how but also why a formula should be used.
- Author BiographyJianqiao Ye is Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Lancaster University, UK, and a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Author(s)Jianqiao Ye
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2015
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 296 black & white line drawings
- Weight568 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.