All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work of technical skill as well as outstanding literary merit, Structuralist Poetics was awarded the 1975 James Russell Lowell Prize of the Modern Language Association. It was during the writing of this book that Culler developed his w famous and remarkably complex theory of poetics and narrative, and while never a populariser he netheless makes it crystal clear within these pages.
- Author BiographyJonathan Culler (1944- ). Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Cornell University, pioneered the application of semiotics to the study of literature in the English-speaking world.
- Author(s)Jonathan Culler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.