All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionStructure-Function Relationships of Human Pathogenic Viruses provides information on the mechanisms by which viruses enter the cell, replicate, package their DNA into capsids and mature into new virions. The relation between structural features and the pathogenicity and oncogenicity of some of the most relevant human viral pathogens are demonstrated and the acquisition of defense mechanisms through virus-host interactions are presented. In contrast to textbooks, this volume combines timely research data to provide a holistic view of viral pathogenesis. Furthermore Structure-Function Relationships of Human Pathogenic Viruses illustrates in a single volume the fundamental processes involved in viral life cycles using up-to-date information from research laboratories around the world. Kwledge of these processes is crucial to develop rationales for the design of future drugs. The timeliness of the data and the comprehensive yet concise approach this book takes in order to present the world of viral pathogens should make it a frontrunner in higher education and R&D.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndreas Holzenburg,Elke Bogner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.