All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLeukocyte adhesion molecules have been the subject of intense basic and preclinical research. Results from clinical trials obtained sofar with antibodies directed towards these surface proteins offer promise for the prevention of graft rejection and effective treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory disease. This volume presents a comprehensive review of contemporary research on the structure, function and regulation of leukocyte adhesion molecules and their ligands, from the molecular to the clinical level. The blend of basic science and clinical applications presented in Structure, Function and Regulation of Molecules Involved in Leukocyte Adhesion provides clear evidence of the biological importance of cell-cell interactions and the many potential clinical dividends afforded by understanding the molecular basis of cell adhesion. It will appeal to a broad range of readers in immulogy and cell biology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight638 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byC. Wayne Smith,Peter E. Lipsky,Robert Rothlein,Ronald B. Faanes,Takashi K. Kishimoto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.