Structures and Energies of Polycyclic Hydrocarbons by Joan Shields (Paperback, 2002)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference manual of the heats of formation and conformation of polycyclic hydrocarbons. The book compiles information on the polycyclic hydrocarbons from C5 to C14, including the IUPAC, Chemical Abstracts and trivial names; the Chemical Abstracts registry numbers; and the structures and heats of formation calculated by force field molecular mechanics. The book is directed to research-level chemists who are interested in this group of compounds and to institutions and industrial companies who work with these compounds, i.e. basic chemical companies and petroleum companies. The author is a well-kwn chemist and former president of the American Chemical Society Board of Directors.
- Author(s)Joan Shields
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.