All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing crucial insights on the functional structure of the clause and recent developments within the cartographic projects and minimalism, this book addresses various central themes in Italian and Romance syntax ranging from verb syntax and the syntax of verb-related phemena of agreement and cliticization, to word order issues and their status in discourse contexts. It illustrates a research program where the basic formal components of grammar, the rich cartographic syntactic structures, are directly implicated in morphosyntactic computations proper as well as in the articulation of discourse strategies.
- Author BiographyAdriana Belletti is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Siena. She has been a researcher at the Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa and has taught at the University of Geneva. Her publications include: The Case of Unaccusatives; Generalized Verb Movement. Aspects of Verb Syntax; Aspects of the Low IP area.
- Author(s)Adriana Belletti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Leading Linguists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 75 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.