All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the differences and similarities between plants and animals, and asks questions to help the reader learn how to figure it out on his or her own. As readers use scientific inquiry to learn eating, sleeping, and general living habits of different species, an activity based on real world situations challenges them to apply what theyve learned in order to solve a puzzle.
- Author(s)Emily Sohn,Judy Kentor Schmauss
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleiScience Readers: Level B (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width188 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.