All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs early as 1630, Spain, France, England, and the Netherlands had settlements or colonies in North America. Always looking for ways to expand their territory, these European nations were constantly at war with one ather over trade, borders, and religious differences. Beginning in 1689, their conflicts in Europe spread across the Atlantic to America. Over the next seventy years, competing European powers would battle for control of the New World. The winner would take the prize -- all of North America.Struggle for a Continent tells the riveting story of the French and Indian Wars seventy-four years of fighting that determined the destiny of the future United States. Notable Children's Trade Books in the Field of Social Studies 2001, National Council for SS & Child. Book Council
- Author(s)B. Maestro
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width244 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.