All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all love the benefits of techlogy and social media, but even with the incredible upsides, many of us suspect there are unintended negative consequences that are beyond our control. We've lost perspective, even perhaps ourselves. In this timely and life-changing new book, New York Times bestselling author and pastor of LifeChurch.tv Craig Groeschel encourages readers who are hungry to regain control over their lives and put Christ first again. He walks them through biblical values that all Christ followers kw are essential, but are even more important for our maxed out, selfie-centered world. The more you compare, the less satisfied you are. The more we interact online, the more we crave face to face intimacy, but the harder it is to find. The more filtered our lives become, the more challenging it is to be authentic. The more information about the pain in the world we're exposed to the more difficult it is to care. It's time to refresh and rediscover our understanding of the biblical principles that life with Christ brings: contentment, intimacy, authenticity, compassion, rest and more. Groeschel taps in to some of the most up-to-date studies on the effects of social media on our emotions and our friendships. And he offers real-life examples of how we struggle with social media, how it masks our real struggles, and how we can reclaim a Christ-centered life. With helpful appendices like the 10 Commandments of Using Social Media to Strengthen Your Faith, and Creating Safeguards for Your Digital Devices, you'll find #Struggles to be just the guide to bring balance and real-life engagement to your everyday life.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a pacesetting multicampus church and creators of the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Altar Ego, Soul Detox, Weird, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Craig Groeschel
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.