All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStruwwelpeter: Humor or Horror? is a critical analysis of the w infamous Struwwelpeter stories. Looking beyond the history of child rearing practices and children's literature, Barbara Smith Chalou considers the socio-historic context in which the book was written and makes comparisons to contemporary children's fare that is similarly violent, but intended to be humorous.
- Author BiographyBarbara Smith Chalou is Associate Professor of Education at the University of Maine at Presque Isle.
- Author(s)Barbara Smith Chalou
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.