All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many challenges that children with Asperger's syndrome (AS) will have to overcome to reach their highest potential. In order to help them progress in constructive ways, those who care for and about these children often need to make changes too, sometimes difficult ones. Stuck provides a roadmap for understanding and addressing the complexities of AS, especially the presence of obsessive-compulsive behaviors (OCBs) that so frequently complicate basic functioning for both the child and others involved in their lives. The more kwledge and skills that caregivers can gain about these issues the better. Whether you are a parent, an educator, or a healthcare professional that wants to increase their awareness about Asperger's syndrome and obsessive-compulsive behaviors, you can benefit from the useful concepts and practical, action-oriented activities presented throughout this book.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hoffman, Ph.D., ABPP is the Clinical Director of the NeuroBehavioral Institute (www.nbiweston.com) and Psychoeducational Liaison for Academic Options (www.academic-options.com), an educational consulting practice. Dr. Hoffman is a licensed psychologist who is Board Certified in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology.
- Author(s)Jonathan Hoffman
- PublisherWeston Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeston Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.