About this product
- DescriptionChaos ensues when a young boy gets his kite stuck up a tree in this laugh-out-loud new picture book from award-winning, internationally best-selling author-illustrator Oliver Jeffers! Floyd gets his kite stuck up a tree. He throws up his shoe to shift it, but that gets stuck too. So he throws up his other shoe and that got stuck, along with...a ladder, a pot of paint, the kitchen sink, an orang-utan and a whale, amongst other things! Will Floyd ever get his kite back? A hilarious book with a wonderful surprise ending.
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Six and Under 2012 and CBI Book of the Year Award 2012 and Galaxy National Book Awards: National Book Tokens Children's Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width306 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oliver Jeffers
- Read byTerence Stamp
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.