All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Belwin Student Instrumental Course is a course for individual instruction and class instruction of like instruments, at three levels, for all band instruments. Each book is complete in itself, but all books are correlated with each other. Although each book can be used separately, all supplementary books should be used as companion books with the method.
- Author(s)Blaine Edlefsen,James D Ployhar
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudent Instrumental Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight184 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.