All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Belwin Student Instrumental Course is a course for individual instruction and class instruction of like instruments, at three levels, for all band instruments. Each book is complete in itself, but all books are correlated with each other. Although each book can be used separately, all supplementary books should be used as companion books with the method.
- Author(s)Herman Vincent,James Ployhar
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudent Instrumental Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.