All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTick ... tick ... tick ... Are your student loans a ticking time bomb? Find out how to manage your student loans from Elliott H. Stone, managing attorney of the California Consumer Law Center. Want to learn what it takes to reduce your monthly student loan payments to under $5.00 per month? Check out Chapter 5. Interested in having your student loans completely forgiven after just 10 years? See Chapter 4. Need to kw how to get your student loans out of default without going broke? Well that too is in the book... see Chapter 6. The student loan servicers won't tell you these secrets because they're paid on commission. The United States government wants to tell you about these secrets but they can't... they lack the budget to advertise these programs. According to the White House Office of the Press Secretary, more than 36 million Americans have federal student loan debt, but fewer than 450,000 participate in the secret programs described in Elliott H. Stone's book. Millions more may be eligible to reduce their monthly payments to an affordable amount based on income, family size and the type of job they hold. Veteran litigator, Elliott H. Stone, pulls back the covers on the student loan industry, and the myriad of government regulations, to show you all the secrets they don't want you to kw about. Who are the they Elliott H. Stone refers to in his book? Read Chapter 2. Elliott H. Stone is kwn as the student loan lawyer because he kws student loan law and how to fight for his clients' rights when it comes to their student loans. In this book, Stone explains, in plain English, recent student loan trends, how student loans work, as well as the insider secrets to student loan discharge, cancellation, forgiveness and repayment. According to the United States Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, outstanding student loan debt has reached $1 trillion, a sum that is likely to increase with increasing tuition rates. Despite the growing problem of debt, many borrowers are simply unaware of their options and continue to struggle with, or igre, their loans. As a result, Stone hopes to address some of the student loan issues that former students may be experiencing as a result of all this debt. As one of the leading student loan lawyers in California, Stone reveals some of the most well-kept secrets about student loans. Whether you are overwhelmed by high monthly payments or your loan is in default, this book has secrets that may be able to help. You don't need to feel trapped under your student loans anymore. So, if you are struggling with student loan debt and are looking for a few answers, get ready for some student loan secrets they don't want you to kw about.
- Author BiographyELLIOTT H. STONE is the founder and managing attorney of the California Consumer Law Center. As one of the leading student loan lawyers in California, Stone has fought, and continues to fight, for his clients' rights when it comes to tackling student loans. This was evident in Stone's very first student loan case, when in 2009, he successfully litigated and won a dismissal for a student loan client who was being sued in Federal Court by the United States government over his student loans; and it remains true today through Stone's work with the California Consumer Law Center in helping student loan borrowers lower their student loan payments, get their loans out of default, and keep their loans out of default. For more information about the California Consumer Law Center please visit http: //www.mystudentloanlawyers.com/ Stone is an attorney, author, pilot and resides in Southern California. When not helping student loan borrowers, he volunteers his time with the Harry N. Stone Memorial Volunteer Lawyer Foundation, a non-profit organization established to provide volunteer legal services for the underrepresented and needy. The foundation is named after Stone's late father, Harry N. Stone, who was an active volunteer lawyer. For more information please visit http: //www.hnsfoundation.org/.
- Author(s)Elliott H Stone
- PublisherCalifornia Consumer Law Center
- Date of Publication06/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCalifornia Consumer Law Center
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.