About this product
- DescriptionFor veteran members of the flying community, the question How do I get a pilot's license? seems to have a simple answer. But for the uninitiated, it is a task that can seem overwhelming. Before beginning flight training, it is important to have a basic understanding of the responsibilities, safety regulations, and other issues you will face, including the choice of a flight school, selecting study materials, study habits, and the role of the instructor, student, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This guide lays out for prospective student pilots and for those already engaged in flight training, in how to fashion, the general procedures for obtaining FAA student pilot, sport pilot, recreational pilot, and private pilot certificates. Answers a student pilot's most frequently asked questions including: --The role of the instructor --What flight training requires --Instructor and student relationship --Medical requirements --Preparing for and taking the kwledge tests --Suggested study materials, and more. The Student Pilot Guide makes a great resource for students, flight schools and CFIs. Provides an inexpensive tool to help cement the relationship between prospective students and the flight school/CFI.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration is the government agency that oversees and regulates the aviation industry, pilot licensing, and airspace.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleFAA Handbooks Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Weight42 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.