All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a history of student protests in Shanghai from the turn of the century to 1949, showing how these students experienced and help shape the course of the Chinese Revolution.
- Author BiographyJeffrey N. Wasserstrom is Associate Professor of History at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Author(s)Jeffrey N. Wasserstrom
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note19 half-tones 1 map
- Weight612 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.