All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a valuable contribution to students and scholars interested in higher education in South Africa, as it highlights the critical role the University of Fort Hare played in the modern South African liberation struggle and the profound political changes that followed. It provides a glimpse into post-apartheid higher education, as South Africa faces unprecedented challenges, particularly as it relates to the role of students in ending vestiges of apartheid.
- Author BiographyRico D. Chapman is associate professor in the Department of History and Philosophy and director for the Fannie Lou Hamer Institute @ COFO-Human and Civil Rights Interdisciplinary Education Center at Jackson State University.
- Author(s)Rico Devara Chapman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight354 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.