All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViewing stained glass from different angles or in various lights is necessary to discover its many qualities. Likewise, viewing solutions of differential equations from several points of view is essential to fully understand their behavior. Lomen and Lovelock provide an active environment for students to explore differential equations by using analytical, numerical, graphical, and descriptive techniques, and for students to use ODEs as a natural tool for modeling many interesting processes in science and engineering.
- Author(s)David Lovelock,David O. Lomen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight462 g
- Width206 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.